JNCCN 360, in partnership with the National Comprehensive Cancer Network® (NCCN®), is a comprehensive, tumor-specific online news resource geared for a broad audience of oncology professionals.
Each tumor-specific microsite contains the following features:
- JNCCN Spotlights, which are original feature articles on specific oncology drugs with clinical pearls from colleagues on how best to use them effectively and safely in practice
- Latest oncology news from both major and minor medical meetings and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Key clinical trial findings and more from the medical literature, including both well-known and less familiar journals
- Videos of interviews with leading experts in oncology, sharing recent study findings, clinical insights, and challenging issues
- Collection of top thought leaders in oncology and NCCN Panel Members serving as Site Editors and overseeing content curation
- Ongoing CE activities, available clinical trials, and patient resources
Current List of Tumor Types
Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Head and Neck Cancers
Non-Melanoma Skin Cancers
Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer
Coming in June 2019: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Harborside continually launches new tumor types. For more information, contact Betty Ann Gilchrist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 631-935-7675.