Launched in 2017, in partnership with the National Comprehensive Cancer Network® (NCCN®), JNCCN 360 is a comprehensive, tumor-specific online news resource geared for a broad audience of oncology professionals.
With 12 tumor-specific microsites covering disease states from breast cancer to multiple myeloma, each tumor-specific microsite contains the following features:
- JNCCN Spotlights, original feature articles on specific oncology drugs with clinical pearls from colleagues on how best to use them effectively and safely in practice
- Latest oncology news from both major and minor medical meetings and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Key clinical trial findings and more from the medical literature
- Videos interviews with leading experts in oncology, sharing recent study findings, clinical insights, and challenging issues
- Site Editors who are top thought leaders in oncology and NCCN Panel Members overseeing content curation
- Ongoing CE activities, available clinical trials, and patient resources