Know What Your Doctors Know: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
NCCN is hosting a free patient webinar for people with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), their caregivers, and their families.
Two chances to attend!
Wednesday, April 21, 2021 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM EDT
Monday, April 26, 2021 4:00 PM – 5:15 PM EDT
Join experts as they discuss the best care of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). You will learn about:
- Getting a correct diagnosis of CLL
- The role of prognostic factors in starting and selecting treatment
- Recent advancements in CLL treatment
- Being one’s own advocate in treatment decisions and supportive care
- COVID-19 risks and the safety of vaccines
- Improving care through clinical trials